Cyber Security: Government
KAI’s Information System Security Engineers (ISSEs) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) support multiple DoD contracts for security services.
Our staff has security expertise in the following areas:
- Host security controls and systems from Mainframes to Unix and Windows systems
- Cloud Security
- Security within virtual environments
- Hardening and securing systems
- Network Access Control (NAC and ISE)
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Web and mail proxy/content filtering systems
- Encryption software (TLS, SSL, IPSEC) for VPNs and other data transit applications
- Security policy development
- Security awareness development and training
- Host and network vulnerability assessments using freeware and COTS tools
- Antivirus and endpoint protection
- Zero day malware detection appliances
- Firewall auditing and firewall configuration management tools
- Integration of new systems with existing security products
- Security engineering support for Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) security products
- Guard /Cross Domain support
- Experienced with ICD 503, NIST SP800-53, FISMA and DCID 6/3.
KAI’s engineers research products and security controls as well as provide hands on help with various security products. Our security staff can evaluate design and architecture and offer suggestions on configuration and deployment.
KAI’s ISSEs are CISSP certified. They also have GIAC and CCNA certifications. Our security engineers stay up to date on Cyber security principles and technology through the training Kaizen Approach Inc. provides.