For Lasting Solutions
Kaizen Approach, Inc. is a customer-focused certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that consistently delivers superior service and support, exceeding our customers’ expectations. Kaizen’s exceptional team leverages it’s 20 years of experience to provide Instructional Systems Design, Program Management, Systems Integration, Information Assurance, and Network Engineering services.
Kaizen Approach, Inc. has unique experience and qualifications, including being accepted into the Department of Defense’s Provisional Industrial Security Approval (PISA) program.
At Kaizen Approach, Inc., we strive to ensure our customers and employees are treated with the respect and professionalism they deserve. We apply our motto, “Incremental improvements for lasting solutions,” to both our team and our clients.
- SANS Special Webcast: Sensitive Data Everywhere: Results of SANS 2017 Data Protection Survey – September 6, 2017 1:00pm US/Eastern
Published on 2017-09-06 Read more >>
- SANS Special Webcast: Security Whack-a-Mole: SANS 2017 Threat Landscape Survey – August 15, 2017 1:00pm US/Eastern
Published on 2017-08-15 Read more >>
- SANS Special Webcast: The SANS 2017 Insider Threat Survey: Mounting an Effective Defense Against Insider Threat – August 1, 2017 1:00pm US/Eastern
Published on 2017-08-01 Read more >>
- SANS Special Webcast: The 2017 State of Industrial Control System SecurityPart 2: Protection, Prevention and Convergence – July 12, 2017 1:00pm US/Eastern
Published on 2017-07-12 Read more >>
- SANS Special Webcast: The 2017 State of Industrial Control System Security-Part 1: Personnel, Threats and Tools – July 11, 2017 1:00pm US/Eastern
Published on 2017-07-11 Read more >>
- Symantec How a 'Bad Bank' Beat the Bad Guys
Published on 2017-06-13 Read more >>
- SANS Issue #39 – Volume XIX – SANS Newsbites – May 16th, 2017
Published on 2017-05-16 Read more >>
News: Kaizen Approach, Inc. Awarded Five Year IT Support Contract
Kaizen Approach, Inc., a service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB), has been awarded a five year Prime contract for the Department of Defense. The contract is for IT support for learning solutions. Kaizen heads a team of seven companies to add value to the Intelligence Communities training and learning solutions.Read more >>